Sunday, December 23, 2012

Look at these characters!!! What do you think?

We have worked on personal presentations and read some classic fairy tales.These characters have been designed by 4º 1 C students at Liceo Comercial Nº 3 "José Manuel Estrada"






1- Choose one of these characters and ask him/her five questions.

2- Give him/her some advice. Use these expressions please:

If I were you I would.............................
I think you should................................
Why don´t you.....................................?

3 comments:

  1. I. I choose the first character.
    a. What’s your name?
    b. How old are you?
    c. What’s your favorite sport?
    d. Where are you from?
    e. How is your family made of?
    II. 1) Why don’t you play Football if you like it?
    2) I think you should speak slowly.

    Camila Antognazza- LU 1036005

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camila,
    Very good work!*****
    I HAVE CHOSEN the first character
    ....composed by...

    What about "If I were you I would......................................."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yanina,
    Good work!
    Look:
    2) When is YOUR birtthday?
    If I were you I WOULD ......I think.....´
    I (capital letter)
    clotheS
    these ones.....

    ReplyDelete